Saturday 2 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: SONGS OF DELIVERANCE
PSALM 32:7-Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.

There is no better safety you can get than hiding/taking refuge in Christ. When you are in God's will he places you in the midst of those who will bring you up and not pull you down. What the devil is always out to do is turn everything around you to be against you so as to steal your praise. But when God steps in he becomes your refuge. Places you in the midst of those who will not only support you but lift your spirit to praise God. No matter how strong you are, when you have the wrong people around you they become a means by which the devil can get you but today God is changing the odds in your favour.
I am compassed with new songs. I am preserved and secured in the blood of Jesus. Father hide me from everything that is against me. Deliver me in thy righteousness and make me a way of escape from the windy storm and tempest. Father let your peace fill my lifein Jesus name,Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: UNCONDITIONAL PRAISE IS A LIMIT BREAKER. PRAISE GOD THROUGH IT ALL

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment