Friday 22 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: GUARD YOUR TONGUE
2SAMUEL 1:16-And David said unto him, Thy blood be upon thy head; for thy mouth hath testified against thee, saying, I have slain the LORD'S anointed.

The Holy Spirit is he that teaches us what to say and if you don't let him have his way through you, you are likely to say unfruitful words that can mar you and hurt others. Many have put themselves in unpleasant situations because of careless speaking,words not guuided or directed by the spirit. There is time for everything the Bible says, and there are words that should be spoken at particular season or not spoken at all. Don't be too hasty in airing your views, giving out information or mere talking. Always at everytime give a place for God to guard your tongue. Always allow the spirit of God to savor your words with grace and favour. The grace that comes with the words you speak is what makes the difference .

Father savor my words with grace. Holy Spirit of God engrave my tongue and let me speak boldly the truth at all times. Father empty me of vain blabbing and let my words bear fruit. Fill me up Lord till I run to overflow. My mouth shall not testify against me in Jesus name,Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: GUARD YOUR TONGUE TO FRUITFUL SPEAKING.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment