Friday 29 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: CHRIST'S AMBASSADOR
2CORINTHINS 5:20- Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray q you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

When people see you who and what do you represent. How do they refer to you in the midst of people. Are you shining the light. Are you preaching Christ. Are you speaking on behalf of Christ. Be Christ's ambassador. Jesus said if you are ashamed of me before men I will also be ashamed of you before my father. Speak boldly about Christ, quit being subjected to the world, don't let the world intimidate you. God has not given the spirit of fear but the spirit of Christ Jesus to speak, boldly representing Christ here on earth
Keep telling the good news be faithful and true in words and action and let others see Jesus in you.

Father give me grace to shine the light. In all that I do I speak Jesus and I follow that which is good and right in. I shall not compete for your glory but return the glory to you . Father envelop me in your mercy. Pull down the wall of the heart of flesh. Empty me of self glory and let my life be God glorifying in Jesus name Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: TELL SOMEONE ABOUT JESUS- THIS IS THE ULTIMATE ASSIGNMENT !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment