Friday 8 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: COURAGE TO OBEY
EXODUS 4:11-12: And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

When God tells you to go don't dwell on your inability just obey. The courage to obey God's word as he speaks is in resting in his strength because his strength is made perfect in our weakness. Where is God leading you today, who is he leading you to, it is time to look away from all the physical limitations and obstacles and go. You don't have to know how to do it, let God teach you as he leads you forth. Trust God to always go ahead of you. He doesn't send you forth without going ahead of you to help you through. What is God's command to you today -go. You are an instrument in God's hand let God use you. There are blessings embedded in your obedience, your generation needs you - Go. You have been sent forth as a solution - Go. Your physical inabilities/imperfection doesn't matter when God is the one leading you forth, because his grace and strength makes you more than able.

In the name of Jesus I receive grace and courage to obey God's will. I will not disappoint my generation. My voice shall not be shut up. I shall not be limited by any form inabilities or imperfections. My strength shall not fail for God is the strength of my heart. In the place where I have been called small the Lord shall. make me great. I gain new ground and posses the land of promise. I am anointed for signs and wonders in Jesus name , Amen .

TODAY'S TIP : WHEN YOUR STRENGTH IS NOT ENOUGH GOD'S STRENGTH PREVAILS.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment