Saturday 9 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : UNCONDITIONAL FELLOWSHIP
EXODUS 6:6-9:Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments: And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the LORD.  And Moses spake so unto the children of Israel: but they hearkened not unto Moses for anguish of spirit, and for cruel bondage

Israel were under the privilege benefit of the promise made into their fathers ,but they became afflicted and they lacked believe because of what they were going through at that time. Even when God sent Moses they still didn't realise that Moses was God's solution to them. They had become comfortable in their place of affliction and instead of strengthening their fellowship with God, they adjusted to their circumstances and they let define their walk with God. Never get to that point in life where you feel that nothing can be done and you surrender to fate. In that place of waiting and expectation, stay  with God in fellowship that will help strengthen your faith. Don't let your love for God be conditioned by circumstances, don't yoke your salvation with the devil. There is a purpose why God saved you, that testimony alone should strengthen your faith. Nothing should separate you from God's love!

Father I truly surrender and follow you. I am not condition into believing the situation around me than you Lord. Give me grace to strengthen my fellowship with you Lord. My present state shall not turn my heart from God. I believe in his word and I am unshakable in the midst of the storm in Jesus name, Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : DON'T LET ANY SITUATION CONDITION YOU TO BELIEVING IT MORE THAN GOD'S SUPERNATURAL REALITY. IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL GOD SAYS SO !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment