Thursday 14 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DISTINGUISHED AND BLESSED!
DEUTERONOMY 4:7-For what nation is there sogreat, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things thatwe call upon him for?

The quality of your life is having God as your Lord and saviour. What makes you different from the world and keeps you standing is your place in Christ and kingdom rights. What makes the difference in your life is not money, wealth position or title but your place in Christ. Stop measuring your life by the physical and earthly treasure because they can't be compared to your eternal heritage and place in Christ. A man that is rich in all things but is without Christ is poor. The greatest event of a man's life is not marriage, jackpot hit, or acquiring stock but the day that he/she discovers that life is meaningless without God and takes a stand because on this day heaven rejoices over you, and that is the greatest celebration you can ever wish for. Don't live for the praises of men but to the glory of God.
Father give me the grace to stand and separate me from the crowd. Help me to know that the best place I can be is with Christ. I pray that nothing shall take your place in me. I open up myself in faith that your fullness will dwell in me. Lord you are all that matters to me in Jesus name, amen.

TODAY'S TIP:  WHAT YOU ENJOY PHYSICALLY IS A BATTLE THAT HAS BEEN WON IN THE SPIRIT.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment