Sunday 3 June 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- DO. MORE AND BE MORE
LUKE 13:7- Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

Don't just exist, live, occupy and bear fruit. A command/vision can only be fulfilled when you understand the purpose and to get this you have to follow the map, guideline, instructions of the manufacturer. You are more than just a space filler, there are fruits you must produce. God has placed so many assignment in your hands what are you doing with it. Whose life are you influencing, can people look up to you. Those who are reading you as a book are their lives being impacted. God is speaking to someone today it is time to bear fruit where you have been planted.

I am the planting of God, I grow and bear fruit. I savour in the place God has positioned me. I am a godly influence. I move beyond just existing to living fully, occupying and fulfilling my divine assignment. I am positioned according to God's will to take over territories and live in dominion. I am a terror to the enemy. I am not a slave to the things of this world but a ruler over them. I am a savour of greatness a city upon a hill whose light illuminates dark places. I am not limited by location or circumstances surrounding. I live in the fullness and Abundance of God's will for me. I am an asset in this generation in Jesus name,Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOU ARE A SAVOUR OF THE KINGDOM,DOMINATE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment