Wednesday 16 November 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- LIGHT


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 18:28 KJV
[28] For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.


PRAYER- FATHER MAY I NOT FALL BY THE WAY SIDE. LORD BE MY LIGHT. FATHER BREAK ME FROM THE BONDAGE OF DARKNESS. MY LIGHT WILL NOT BE HIDDEN UNDER A BUSHELL . I WILL NOT BE MISDIRECTED, I WILL NOT WALK IN CONFUSION. I HAVE THE GUIDANCE OF GOD’S LIGHT . IN GOD MY LIFHT SHINES BRIGHTER. MY LIGHT WILL GO DIM NOR SILENT. THE RADIANCE OF GOD’ GLORY IS UPON ME .

WORD- It is only God that can announce you to the world. . That is why the Bible say the path of the just shines brighter . In His light we see light. You can’t grow above your knowledge in God’s Christ .That’s why the Bible says the Lord is my light and salvation. You can’t be seen if God isn’t your light. The strength of your brightness and radiance of glory is dependent on God. Are you struggling to shine or you are crying to God to lit your candle. Are you running by yourself or you are asking God to lead you in the right direction. You may be walking and it seems right but the end thereof might not be right Don’t allow the devil deceive you into His ditch. The right path is when you shine in the light of God . False ways always look like the truth but will cause a person to slip.
 

TODAY’S WORD- LIVING IN THE WILL OF GOD PUTS LIGHT ON YOUR PATH.

EFECOLLABS  



No comments:

Post a Comment