Thursday 3 November 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- ANCHOR ON THE WORD. 


BIBLE FOCUS- Titus 1:9 KJV
[9] Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.

PRAYER- FATHER GIVE ME GRACE TO STAY WITH THE WORD. I WILL NOT OVERLOOK THE WORD. I ORAY THAT THE WORD WILL BE MY STAYING POWER. THE WORD OF  GOD LEADS ME DAILY . I RECEIVE THE WORD FOR EACH DAY TO STRENGTHEN MY SPIRITUAL STAND . I FOCUS ON THE WORD WITH AN UNDIVIDED ATTENTION. MY FAITH WILL NOT SLACK. I CARRY THE BANNER OF JESUS AND I SPEAK THE TRUTH EVERYWHERE I GO IN JESUS NAME , AMEN! 

WORD- The word of God is what enables your faith. It is what enables you to stand. Don’t sell your truth. Don’t allow the world to silence your voice . Hold fast to the word. Stay with God and in His presence , to hear what he is saying to you . . It is the word that helps you to stand against the world , hold fast and don’t let go. The word is our root.

TODAY’S WORD- THE WORD GIVES YOU STAYING ABILITY!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment