Thursday 3 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my steps are ordered by the Lord 

The Lord lead me in the right path and makes my way prosperous 

I am walking in time with the Spirit of God 

I hear Gods voice behind me teaching me which way to go 

 

I declare that I am delivered from evil and strange paths 

I will not hear strange voices 

I receive the grace to overcome and come out victorious 

I acknowledge God in all things 

I go where the Father leads 

 

I declare that it’s a brand new chapter for me 

My path is lined with goodness 

I am fat and flourishing 

I break free from the yoke of mistake and error 

God is in my every step I will not fail 

In Jesus name I have declared,Amen 

#iDeclare

#Efecollabs


No comments:

Post a Comment