Tuesday 29 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that God has given me good things 

I possess good and not evil 

I have good increase and good reward for my labour 

I have the good of generational blessings and not curses 

 

I declare that when people see me they see the good in me 

Great things are spoken concerning me 

I radiate the goodness of God 

I posses the good of the Land 

Where I have experienced negativity I now have good experiences 

 

I declare my life and that of my household is a living proof of God’s goodness 

I have the good of the land 

Nothing will stand against nor stop good things in my life 

There is a free flow of heavens abundance over me 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen!

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment