Tuesday 15 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my spirit man is renewed and strengthened 

The HolyGhost has taken over me and all I do 

I am not spiritually fatigued but quickened in my inner man 

God is my pillar, strength and comfort 

 

I declare that the HolyGhost is raising me a spiritual giant and a mighty army 

I am mighty through God 

I reject spiritually lethargy and procrastination 

The spirit of God has made me strong and able 

 

I declare that Spirit of God quickens and make alive every good dead thing in me 

I am alive in Christ Jesus 

The same power at work in Christ is at work in me 

I do and manifest the possibilities of God

My innerman is alive and strengthened 

In Jesus name  I have declared , amen

#EFECOLLABS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment