Monday 14 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I have greatness within and around me 

This week I manifest greatness and nothing less 

The word of God over me is to be a nation and it shall not go void 

I will not be small and I will not settle for average 

 

I declare that I have been called blessed 

My life will not manifest anything God has not called me 

I manifest my God given gifts and potentials by the hand of God 

I will not drift in the tarry season 

My waiting season are over 

 

I declare that I am a moving blessing 

Everyone and everything that comes around me experience blessings 

I am a nation and I spread across cities with no hinderances 

I move with the speed of the Spirit 

My portion in God and with God is maintained 

In Jesus name  I have declared , Amen 

#IDeclare

EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment