Wednesday 9 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that God has given me the sword of victory and dominion 

I will not fail and I will not be put to shame 

The Lord is my covering I will not fear 

By the mercies of God I have everything that comes with the salvation package 

 

I declare God is carrying me in His arm and His presence is my guide 

I am sustained by God in all things and through all season 

The right hand of God holds me up 

My life is overshadowed with the glory of God 

 

I declare that with God is do exceedingly more 

I am greater with God 

The greatness of God is revealed in my life from day to day 

My life moves with ease  and divine pace 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS 


No comments:

Post a Comment