Wednesday 30 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​  TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I have receive grace for spiritual fervency 

I walk closely with God 

The fire on my altar shall not cease 

I affirm that God is my rock and salvation therefore I will not fall

I draw nigh to God 

 

I declare that my spirit  man is ignited with fire to burn for God 

I will not dwell in past glory 

I am refreshed daily by the renewing of my mind 

I am justified and sanctified , and I give up myself for the Masters use

I will not substitute spiritual place for frivolities 

My heart is on fire for God 

 

I declare that the Church is growing in love, faith and unity

As a member  of the body of Christ , my place will be to make better and not tear down 

I will follow God daily truly and whole heartedly 

My heart will not sink but stay firm in God 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen!

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment