Friday 4 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that it is all working for me 

The will of God is active and manifesting in my life 

I walk into the room of blessings and goodnews

The grace of God overrides my weakness 

 

I declare that my request reaches the ears of God 

I am distinguished from the crowd 

I have  ceaseless testimony seasoned with grace 

opportunities are laid up for me on my path 

I will not be disappointed, 

 

I declare that the way of divine help is open to me 

I will not be stranded , God has sent help my way

I have favour without insult 

Nothing will diminish my light 

I am shining in the glory of God 

I declare that light is shining in my way 

I enjoy the ever increasing glory 

In Jesus name  I have declared, Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment