Wednesday 23 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I have all that I am due for in this season

What was lacking is now sufficient 

God has commanded good things to follow me 

The  treasures of heaven are open to me 

I am In my new season 

 

I declare that I walk on high places 

The heaven give unto me abundance 

I have the increase of the treasures of heaven 

Hood treasures are open to me everywhere I go and in all I do

 

I declare that God  has commanded His blessings upon all I do 

I will not function under closed heavens , the heavens are open to bless me and nothing can stop me 

What God has blessed to work for me shall not walk against me 

I am in my season of plenty and increase 

What God has done remains done 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment