Tuesday 22 November 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- DON’T FAINT


BIBLE FOCUS - Psalm 27:13 KJV
[13] I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.


PRAYER- GOD IS MY ROCK AND ANCHOR , I WILL NOT FAINT. I BELIEVE THEREFORE  I SPEAK THAT I WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF GOD IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING. MY FAITH GROW STRONGER IN GOD. I KNOW GOD WILL SAVE ME AND DEFEND MY CAUSE . I LIVE BOLDLY AS A CHILD OF GOD. THINGS ARE CHANGING IN MY FAVOUR. GOD COMES THROUGH FOR ME IN ALL SEASON IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Will your anchorbhold in the storms of life .The best place to anchor your hope is in the Lord and His word. Hope makers not ashamed . Don’t focus on your circumstances, look at the light that God is showing you. , see the future he is bringing you into .. in the end it will be worth it . Anchoring on God renews your faith and hope in Him. When God is all that you have , you have all that you need . Sometimes we worry too much because we have seen too forgotten how powerful God is above all situations.

TODAY’S WORD- STOP FAINTING AND START BUILDING YOU LOST HOLY FAITH.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment