Thursday 17 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am not a prey , I prevail  over any thing that tries to pull me down 

I am victorious and not victimized 

I am delivered from the trap of the wicked 

God is the overseer of my life 


I declare that I jump over pit dug for me 

What God has not permitted in my life shall not happen 

I am not given to the will of my enemies 

I manifest the will and the mind of God 

Christ is my firm foundation and I am secured in Him


I declare that I surmount pits dug to take away my joy 

The devil has missed his timing over my life 

My feet will not be drown to perdition 

I stand in Faith that is in Christ Jesus 

Whatever that was done against me now works in my favour 

I am the favored one 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment