Wednesday 2 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that my face shall not be covered  in shame 

I have glory rain

The light of God is shining upon me 

The light of God’s countenance  is lifted upon me for good 

I have seen the hands of God  upon my life 


I declare that no darkness will cover my glory 

The presence of God is carrying me 

I am not abandoned , God is with me 

I am strengthened in God 


I declare that my face is set on God as a flint I will not be moved 

God is in every moment of my life and He directs my path

I am basking in God’s best plan for my life 

My life is a living testimony of the wonders of God 

I I have glory days and not mourning days 

In Jesus name I have declared, Amen !

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment