Friday 11 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S  DECLARATION 

I declare that I draw closer to God daily 

I’m not far from God and God Is not far from me 

I am seated at the right hand of the Father 

I submit myself to God and the word of His will

 

receive the grace of a broken heart and a contrite spirit 

I won’t walk in disobedience but in total obedience to God 

Gods presence is my dwelling place and I won’t be lost 

I walk a worthy walk with God 

Nothing shall separate me from the love of God 

 

I declare that I stay grounded in faith 

My faith walk is with grace and fulfilment of purpose with God 

I will not walk in disdain , I walk in clarity 

The spirit of God upholds me daily 

I will not fall 

In Jesus name I have declared, amen 

#iDECLARE

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment