Tuesday 22 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​ TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I have received help by the mercies of God 

I declare that God’s grace and mercy has found me 

I am the advantage one by the mercy of God

The mercies of God becomes the loudest voice in my life 

 

I declare that I’m taking on a new season by mercy 

I have clarity 

The past no longer has a hold on me 

My new season has just began with a glorious shout 

I am visited with a God’s loving kindness and tender mercy 

what used to be difficult has now become easy 

 

My mourning is turned to dancing 

My new days and new season are here 

I am in the covenant of God for daily mercy 

Former things are gone , new things have begun

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment