Monday 21 November 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- IT’S NOT OVER 


BIBLE FOCUS- Philemon 1:10-11 KJV
[10] I beseech thee for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds: [11] Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me:


PRAYER- FATHER OPEN MY EYES TO SEE BEYOND THE PHYSICAL . LORD I  WANT TO SEE THROUGH YOUR  EYES . I WILL NOT BE BLINDED BY THE PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCES. I SEE A GLORIOUS FUTURE . I WILL NOT BE THE LIMIT OF MY OWN SELF. EVIL CONCLUSION MADE AGAINST ME IS FORFEITED. I AM CLIMBING HIGHER TILL I REACH THE FINISH LINE . GOD HAS MADE A WAY OF ESCAPE FOR ME IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Who a person is now or what they are going through at the moment isn’t a conclusion of their life. A sinner can become saved . An unrighteous can repent. As much as a person now is not the conclusion of their life , do not also judge anyone by their past. Moses had a past but God still used him as a saviour for the Israelite, infact what seem to be the negative thing that happened in his last was a sign for what God was preparing him for . Every season in a man’s life is for a reason . One skim didn’t seem to have any impact to the body of Christ in the past but now he does. There is something God has prepared for the future we manifest it with season and time. Don’t look done on a person because of their present state . Only God has the final say . Don’t make a conclusion about yourself or anyone , God is still doing amazing things .

TODAY’S WORD- YOUR PRESENT SEASON ISN’T THE CONCLUSION OF YOUR LIFE 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment