Friday 25 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am standing on the rock , my feet is firm , my steps shall not fade 

I walk on good grounds where my paths is prosperous 

I have the sufficiency of Christ in God to do exceeding abundantly more 

God has brought me into profit of goodness 

 

I declare that I live in wellness and I produce good result 

The devil will not put my life on backtrack, I enter my graceful new season 

God has replaced my inability with His ability 

In my imperfections God is my perfection and perfect example 

I walk with the mind of numerous possibilities

 

I declare that no evil will take over my season 

God is in charge of every season of my life 

I am transformed from not being able to more than able 

My bountiful outweigh scarcity 

I am divinely connected to God as my source of everything 

In Jesus name I have declared , Amen

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment