Friday 18 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

​  TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I am brought  out of deep waters 

I am saved by the nighty hands of the Father 

I am positioned in the seat of excellence 

I have capacity to do much more by the help and the Spirit of God 

The mightiness of God is at work in me 

 

I declare that no matter what is against me , God’s hands surrounds me 

I am pushing through obstacles and breaking through barriers 

God is my portion and stay 

My destiny shall not be swallowed up 

The Lord uphold my soul 

 

The power of God is active in my life 

God is pulling me out from where I am to where He wants me to be 

God has reached out to me 

I am in the presence of the father

I am delivered by the hand of God  and the mercies of The Father 

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment