Monday 21 November 2022

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I declare that I know who I am in Christ 

I increase in the knowledge of Christ daily

I boast in the grace of  God and not my ability 

Christ is the ability through which I  do all things 

 

I declare that all is made available to me through the power of Christ 

I triumph over my weakness because the grace of God is made available to me 

I am not in lack of any good thing 

I walk in a new level of spiritual knowledge 

 

I declare that the power of God is made available to me 

The strength of God is made available to me 

The wisdom of God is released upon me 

I walk in confidence with God as my backing 

I am not stranded nor confounded I am filled with the knowledge and might of God 

I have clarity and light through the knowledge of God 

I step into a new level of grace and all round possibility in Jesus name , AMEN !

#iDeclare

#EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment