Wednesday 2 November 2022

PRAYER NUGGET

​ NUGGET- HELPED AND DELIVERED 


BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 18:43 KJV
[43] Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.

PRAYER- FATHER THANK YOU BRINGING ME HELP AND DELIVERANCE. I PRAY THAT EVERYTHING THAT RESEMBLES DELAY IN MG LIFE IS TERMINATED. FATHER MAY I BEGIN TO ENJOY UNUSUAL HELP AND LIFTING IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE. FATHER CHANGE MY STATUS. WHATEVER BATTLE I HAVE BEEN FACING, I DECLARE THAT I AM SET FREE AND DELIVERED. I HAVE BEEN RANSOMED FREE BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. NO MORE STRIVING DAYS , GRACE OF EASE NOW REST UPON ME IN JESUS NAME , AMEN!

WORD- What does it mean to be delivered from the striving of the people , means that God will make your life distinct, you will not struggle as others , the God factor shall be evident in your life. You can’t be serving God and experience same things others are experiencing. Your life has to show the daughter and sim of whom you are. It went ahead to say , He has made you the head over the heathen, you can not carry last , you the head only , you are the first born of the God head , as Christ is so we are . We are seated with Christ so we are placed above where Christ is . And this is the word God has for us in the month of November. Your troubles and worries are rolled away. You are in a new season . And then it went ahead to say help will come from places you never thought it would. Hold on to this word!

TODAY’S WORD- YOU HAVE GRACE OF EASE, LEVERAGE ON GOD AS YOUR HELP!

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment