Saturday 15 October 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER: 15:2016

NUGGET: Isaiah 54:10 For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.Thank you Jesus!
I decree that the mirror of your destiny shall project good image about you. The Lord shall give you testimony over red sea experience. I decree by the power of God that as you lift up your head now ,you shall see your pursuers no more.The Lord shall be your strength in weakness and remove moments of doubt from you. I decree that your enemies shall see,hear and know that God is in your midst.satanic powers holding on to the knowledge of your family history dies now. Uncommon aggression of the enemy cease in your life.idols in your family line shall bow to the name of Jesus. I decree that you shall not pay dues consciously or unconsciously to family idols.I decree that every umbrella of bondage to ashes.those that hate you shall flee before you. Satanic power trying to Lord over you are destroyed by  fire in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Don't limit the move of God in your life with your mindset.be open to greater things that God has in store for you.he is the God of over all things!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment