Wednesday 12 October 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:13:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: 2 TIMOTHY 1:7,9;for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began.Thank you Jesus!
Lord I desire nothing beside thee. All nation shall call me blessed.I speak not with pride but graciousness of God.The Lord shall send me meat to the full,because same God that was with Israel is alive and shall continually be with me.I shall not be given to my own heart lust. I refused to be aligned to evil ways.My mouth shall make known God faithfulness throughout all generation.The Lord rideth in the heavens for my help.my enemies shall perish and my horn shall be great exalted.I flourish in the court of my God. I am the sheep of God's hands .I shall not forget the goodness of God upon me.the glory of the Lord lightens my life.I shall not go down into silence. I believe and speak the written word of Jesus so I have all I desire.The entrance of your word lightens my life .I live according to that which is right in the sight of God.I shall not be stranded ,I receive help from Zion in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: When you learn, teach. When you get ,give.live your life not just for yourself but in service to others. You are a seed you account for a generation, so whatever you do is foundation being laid for your generation!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment