Friday 7 October 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:8:2016

NUGGET: Psalms 27:6 And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me, and I will offer in his tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing and make melody to the Lord.Thank you Jesus!
I decree that you shall not enter the wrong location. Destiny terminating contact is broken from your life by the blood of Jesus.conspiracy against your destiny dream is terminated forever. I decree that your secret shall never be known to the enemy against your moving forward.stubborn chains operating in your life breaks to pieces and burns to ashes by the fire of the holyghost.I decree that you shall no longer be tied down by satanic chain.By the unchallengeable power of God demonic chain in your foundation loose it's grip over you. Every hidden internal chain is exposed by fire.Anything that has prepared the foundation for tough problems in your life is destroyed by the axe of fire.Anything within you attracting external evil is nullified by the blood of Jesus.I decree that the instrument of oppression over that life is destroyed by fire in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Life is entrusted to man as a treasure which must not be squandered and as a talent which must be used well.make everyday count for something significant!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment