Sunday 2 October 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- OCTOBER:3:2016

NUGGET: 1 Samuel 2:4 The bows of the mighty are broken, but the feeble bind on strength.Thank you Jesus!
The Lord shall stand up for your help.I decree a disgraceful fall of all false witness risen against you. I pray for the right motives in heart your towards all action.I pray that the Lord will put in you a sincere heart of kindness.I pray that you shall be filled with God's kind of love.Evil wish against you shall not see the sunrise ,I decree it canceled by the blood of Jesus. The light of God's countenance shall take you to greater places. I decree that the voice of reproach and avenger of evil  is silenced by fire in your life.I pray that by divine mercy you shall not be delivered into the hands of the spoilers.I decree that you and yours are under the coverage of the blood of Jesus. I pray for the mercies of God to deliver you from anyone that has strengthen himself for evil against you. the Lord shall discomfit evil chariot and horse men before you. I decree that all the trap set for you becomes harmless ,for the fourth man shall step in to deliver you in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: when one door closes another opens but often we look so long at closed doors that we don't see the one open before us.Don't get so captivated by the memories of your past that you look back when you should be looking forward!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment