Monday 10 October 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:11:2016

NUGGET: Philippians 3:10,14;I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death. I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.thank you Jesus!
I pray that you shall not take the step of wrong decision. I pray for the courage and wisdom upon that person to retrace their step back to God.The power of God destroy the rising of evil oppression in your life.you shall show forth the praises of God in the gates of the daughters of Zion. I pray that you shall not magnify anything above God .I decree that the spirit of fear loose it's hold upon you.you shall not be an onlooker, receive power to posses your possession. Whatever is trying to frustrate your Christian race ,I command there chapter to close now. I bind every spirit of low self esteem out of your life.evil seed working in your life is uprooted by fire. By the power of God your enemies shall receive open disgrace.satanic power residing in your mind to confuse you are nullified by the power of God in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Talent is God-given .Be humble. Fame is man given .be grateful.conceit is self-given. be careful. Live your life to please God!

(EFECOOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment