Thursday 27 October 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:27:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: Habakkuk 3:2 I have heard all about you, Lord. I am filled with awe by your amazing works. In this time of our deep need, help us again as you did in years gone by. And in your anger, remember your mercy.Thank you Jesus!
My words are seasoned with grace and fire to take me to greater heights and put my enemies under subjection. I am lifted from the dungeon of low level to the seat of the great. I receive angels on the wings of help for me .The Lord stands for my help against odds and storms.My desires are before the Lord.my life doesn't consist in the things I posses so I lay my treasures in heaven .I refuse to waver in fear ,I walk in plans ordered by the Lord. The Lord preserves me daily .My mind receives the wisdom of God.I receive Joy that comes from the salvation of God.I speak words of peace and not hurt.my honour depends on God,my glory rejoiceth in him,he is my strong tower and my shelter. The goodness of God provides rich harvest for me.The lord carries my burden day after day.I refuse to act in ignorance. I love God's word it is my life and my daily bread for living in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another. Love your neighbor as yourself!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment