Thursday 13 October 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:14:2016

NUGGET: Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.Thank you Jesus!
I decree that whatever is not of God that has been a delay to your miracle is cut off completely. I decree that every strong hold in your life shall fall into their own gallors .Every advantage the enemy has against you for evil is destroyed by the fire of the holy ghost.I decree that you shall not be forgotten. I decree that the wicked shall pass away from your life.i pray that the boast of your treasures shall be eternity.I pray that material things shall not occupy the place of God in your life.I decree that your spirit recieve the equipping of the fire of God.I pray that earthly things shall not override the place of God in your life.I pray that you shall be heaven conscious .I pray the Lord shall help your heart toward the right motive .you shall move from lip service to sincere worship to God.I pray that nothing shall occupy the place of God in your life in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: God is more interested in your eternity treasured heart than your earthly treasured boast!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment