Saturday 29 October 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- OCTOBER:30:2016

NUGGET: PSALM 2:7,8;I will tell of the decree: The Lord said to me, “You are my Son; today I have begotten you.Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.Thank you Jesus!
I decree that the mouth of liars is stopped in your life.The Lord shall cause evil tongue to fall upon the head of the owners.By the mercies of God reproach shall not break your heart .The lord shall lift his feet unto the perpetual desolation to all that the enemy has done.Any situation that will creeple your destiny is destroyed by fire. Receive grace to exhibit the Christ like fruit.I decree that you shall grow in greatness .Enemies spreading themselves against your new level shall die in shame and disgrace.The Lord shall make thee a great name.I decree the generational of blessings that the enemy has deprived your family for so long,by the power of God you recover them.By the blood of Jesus the appointment of wrong counsellors is terminated from your life.The Lord is causing someone to remember you to show you favour and goodness,you shall begin to dine in royalty and with royalties in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Believers are receivers.if only your faith can be like the mustard seed.don't give up just believe!

(EFECOLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment