Wednesday 19 October 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-OCTOBER:20:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.thank you Jesus!
The entrance of God's word lightens my heart and shines on my countenance.I live to do what is right in the eyes of God and not in my own eyes nor in the eyes of men.I receive power to witness Christ all over the nations of the world.I rejoice evermore. The Lord has healed my water and the land bears good fruit for me.I receive divine exceptional blessings. I have all I need in the name of Jesus .The eyes of the Lord are upon me for good,therefore I shall not fall out of his way.irrespective of all happenings I know that God is with me and for me .I refuse to be conquered by fear I obtain faith in Christ Jesus. I receive God's word of promise and it is alive and active In my life.The Lord has bore it all for me,I have no reason to worry.I have abundant provision by the riches of his heavenly kingdom. My way is in the law of the Lord. The Lord leads me in His righteousness. The Lord has given me dominion over the work of His hands. The testimony of the Lord is the rejoicing of my heart.My sufficiency is of God and his grace has made all available for me ,by this believe I am able to go and take my possession. My body is not an habitation for strange sickness in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: Be an influence and make a difference. The lives you duplicate yourself in,is what lives on!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment