Tuesday 11 October 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET:OCTOBER: 12:2016

NUGGET: Number 6:24-26;The Lord bless you and keep you;the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you;the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.thank you Jesus
I decree that your body is immunized against all all disease blood of Jesus.I pray that your passion for the things of God shall not die.I pray that you shall not operate in satanic anointing of pride.I decree that the bond of dark works die by fire in your life.I pray that the Lord will search out the wickedness of the wicked and shame shall cover them.The Lord that fought for Esther and granted her favour and gave her victory shall fight for you.I decree that every Hamman in your life shall loose in shame and the evil plot shall backfire upon his own head. The Lord shall expose every enemy dining at your table. I decree boldness and victory word upon your lips to conquer your enemies.I command speed of judgment upon your oppressors. I command the connection between your enemies and your helpers is broken in Jesus name,amen!

TODAY'S TIP: keep your face always towards the sunshine -and shadows will fall behind. Don't quit ,keep the faith!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment