Wednesday 5 October 2016

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- OCTOBER:6:2016

CONFESSION THURSDAY
NUGGET: Numbers 23:23 For there is no enchantment against Jacob, no divination against Israel; now it shall be said of Jacob and Israel, ‘What has God wrought!’ Thank you Jesus!
The weapons of my warfare are not carnal but mighty through God.I am sustained by the Lord.I manifest as sons of God.I manifest divine authority here on earth.I shall enjoy the healing virtue.I refuse to settle for anything less than full comprehensive health.The Lord has not despised me but His ears are continually opened to my cry.In the temple of the Lord I shall speak of His glory.The Lord has kept me alive that I should not go down into the pit.I shall not be in lack of any good thing.I rule in the dominion of Christ.The Lord upholdeth me in His hands.For the Lord my God is he that fights for me.I am delivered from the deceitful and unjust man.I shall not cast God's word behind me but it shall be my daily meditation. God is my guide and counsellor.my hands are anointed to prevail and conquer. The Lord rideth in the heavens for my help.I stand as the army of Christ for what is right in Jesus name,Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: The secret of success is for a man to be ready when the opportunity comes.
You can never be over prepared but you can be under or unprepared. Always be ready for the great things God has in store for you!

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment