Sunday 8 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER LIFE

NUGGET : PROVOKING THE HAND OF GOD
2CHRONICLES 1:6-7: And Solomon went up thither to the brasen altar before the LORD, which wasat the tabernacle of the congregation, and offered a thousand burnt offerings upon it.In that night did God appear unto Solomon, and said unto him, Ask what I shall give thee.

You can't want the extraordinary and do the usual. Solomon did the unusual. It is not just about asking,  why not take time and praise God, be committed unconditionally to every assignment he has placed in your hands. These days what we see are people that give God grudgingly,that feel that they are doing God a favour. How far can you go to please God. The text says "and God asked Solomon what shall I give thee". How about you take time to focus on pleasing God than just asking from him,so in turn he'll be the one to say my child what will you have me give thee . Seek his face and not just his hands. Fellowship with God, spend time (more than you've done before) in his presence just reverencing his name and showing your love in best appreciation to him . Provoke God by doing/rendering the unusual. If you've been spending 5mins, it's time to push it up, if you've been giving little for the uplifting of his work it is time to do more. Give God your best and not what remain's.

Father I shall not be caught up giving the less of me. Father give me grace to serve with all my might. Lord I declare my allegiance to you. Lord reveal yourself to me as my heart burns in hunger for you. I pray that I'll be lost in you, fulfilling your word for me and to me. I press on more in being the best for you in Jesus name, Amen !

TODAY'S TIP : EXTRAORDINARY REQUIRES THE UNUSUAL!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment