Tuesday 24 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : FULLNESS OF INCREASE
DEUTERONOMY 1:11- The LORD God of your fathers make you a thousand times so many more as ye are, and bless you, as he hath promised you!

God gives in full don't let haste make you cut it short. Not my will but your will be done, this should be your desire. God multiplies what you commit to him. How about you commit your whole life and see how he makes you a thousand times better. When God says he will give, it is not a maybe bite an irrevocable promise that must be fulfilled. You have to understand that it is important what is passed on in a lineage. Whatever you submit to God is a way of saying God multiply it.

Father give me a humble and submissive spirit. Father help me to be on time for the blessings you have prepared for me. Lord may I not be robbed of my blessings both spiritually and physically. Lord Jesus enlarge my coast. By the mercy and favour of God I shall not be a parable of poverty. I decree that the yoke of limited resources is broken in my life in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T HASTILY TAKE FROM THE DEVIL WHAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY BACK IN DOUBLE. WAIT FOR GOD AND WAIT ON GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment