Sunday 15 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: HOLD FORTH - DON'T LOOSE YOUR MIND
PHILLIPIANS 2:16Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Most times we give ourselves reasons why we can't be strong and then adjust below average for the wrong reasons, how about you encourage yourself to get up and mount tall, how about you talk to God to help you pick up the broken pieces and make it whole. Holding forth is not the same as standing still, but believing in faith and hoping for the best to come even in the midst of the storm because you know God's got you and you won't fall. Don't give up on the faith walk, the battle is against your faith. Hold forth and inspire others with how you live for Christ. You can't be wrong making God your best choice. Help others grow in faith not talking them out of their faith through your words or in your actions. Hold forth.

Father disentangle me from every distraction that will cause me to miss my reward. May the words I speak and the action that comes from me be a life transforming agent and a blessing to others. Father let your grace be the strength of my faith. Lord holpen me in your word that is able to build and establish me in Jesus name Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: RUN THAT YE MAY OBTAIN THE INCORRUPTIBLE CROWN OF GLORY. STAY FOCUSED!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment