Monday 23 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : YOU GIVE OUT WHAT YOU HAVE IN
PSALM 78:72-So he fed them according to the integrity of his heart; and guided them by the skilfulness of his hands.

You can only give out what you have IN. David gave from the honesty of his heart and this same sincerity was what God saw and called him a man after his heart. What you daily ingest into your heart you eventually give out. What are you hearing, what inspires you, who are your role model, what songs do you listen to, which kind of books do you read, what are your daily feed. This little daily quantity is what sums up to be the quality of your output. If you desire to give out the best get acquainted with the things that will pour goodness into others.

Father erase the things that hinders me from being better than my yesterday. Help me to pour good in others. Grace me with strength to be a lifter and transformer to lives I come across. Make me fruitful in every good thing so I can give the best to others in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR IMPACT IS A PRODUCT OF A LASTING IMPRESSION MADE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment