Tuesday 31 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : TAKE YOUR PLACE - DIVINE POSITIONING
SONG OF SOLOMON 1:6-Do not continue to look at me because my skin is dark. The sun has made my skin like this. My mother’s sons were angry with me. They caused me to work in the vineyards. I had to watch over the vineyards. So I could not watch over my own vineyard. 

Stop letting people mess up your life so just so you can please them. Stop using another's map to trace your drawing. Mercy is not pity, as you go in the pursuit of life never forget your identity, be humble but don't give room for oppression or allow yourself be enslaved. Extend an open arm to others but don't let them become dictators of your life else you'll forget the purpose of your living. Never accept a pity else you will remain in the pit. Ask yourself what I'm I living for, what is my identity (because it is important you know this and do not forget it as you journey through life). Who are you serving?  You must understand that beyond existing you must begin to live, imprinting your footprint in the sand of time.

PRAYER: Lord show me the purpose of my life so I can start living the life you desire me too. Increase me wisdom, Knowledge and understanding. Father make your path straight before me. Open my eyes to the light of your will. May I never be a slave where I am to be operating in dominion. I am divinely positioned and I manifest greatness in Jesus name,Amen !

TODAY'S TIP : YOU ARE DELIVERED FROM EVERY BONDAGE YOU WERE MADE TO SERVE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment