Wednesday 4 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: DO NOT TURN TO BONDAGE
GALATIANS 4:9- But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? 

I have heard people say where I was before or what I use to do was better than where I am. This is the deception from the pit of hell. Hold on ! the fact that things didn't kick off immediately doesn't mean it won't work especially when God is leading you. It can only get better especially when you are in Christ, the Bible says forget the former how come you think that the former is better. The fact that there are adversaries doesn't mean the door has not been opened.  Don't live in the make believe of the devil.  The reason why the devil is playing with your mind is because he wants you to maintain average/nothing. The door is opened but the devil is standing as adversary in front so that all you see is what he is doing instead of what God has done. My dear friend don't give in. Your new phase is now. Stay with God, don't go back to bondage. The plan God has for you is bigger than the obstacles  you see. Don't look back !

Father strengthen me in faith that I will never look back. Give me grace to press forward. Father open my eyes to what you have for me and not what the enemy wants me to see. Those that come against me in one way father smite them into pieces. I move toward to better things in Jesus name, Amen!

TODAY'S TIP: MOST IMPORTANTLY STAY IN THE PLACE OF RECOGNITION WITH GOD AND ESCHEW ALL EVIL !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment