Friday 6 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : WHO IS YOUR COUNSELLOR
PSALM 16:7-   I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

Who you listen to more often have alot of impact in your life, what you hear, what you pay attention to matters to better your life. God is the best counsellor, listen to the Holy Spirit, hear God in the place of fellowship. The text says even in the 'night',the night season are those tough season of life, times where life stretches you. So even when you can't see anyone, you don't know what next to do and it's like you in the cross road the greatest counsellor will help you. When you are at the point of making the greatest decisions of life the Holy Spirit our counsellor will guide you. You have to grow to the point where you are solely dependent on God.

Holy Spirit my help and counsellor lead me on. Father help me never to make costly mistakes and decisions. Lead me out of the night hours of my life. Direct my heart to your will. Awaken my inner man that I will never stray from your way in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: STAY IN THE PLACE OF FELLOWSHIP WITH THE FATHER AND HEAR GOD CONCERNING YOUR LIFE SO YOU ARE NOT MISLED.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment