Saturday 14 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : IN HIS FAVOUR IS LIFE
PSALM 30:5- For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy comethin the morning
Life becomes frustrating without the hand of God in a life. Because God in your life is the ingredient your life needs to be sweet. Don't dwell in the place of God's anger, seek his mercy that brings favour and makes your life sweet. Whatever phase you are in, it won't last, God's favour restores life and hope bekons. Life may not be the way you want it but rest in God and it will end the way God desires for you. The crossroad isn't the end of the road,It is a place between the outgoing phase and emerging phase but the dawn shall surely come.

Lord you are my life. Have mercy upon me and let me find your favour. Let my life be rejuvenated by the rivers of living water. Lord I need you in life you are my source and the salt to give my life a glorious taste in Jesus name ,Amen !

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS TAKING YOU TO WHERE HE NEEDS YOU TO BE - HOLD FAST!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment