Monday 2 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: BE PERSUADED
2TIMOTHY 1:12-For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

Most time situation pushes us to the point where you begin to doubt the potency of God's word be persuaded that above all these things (doubt and fear)  that God is able. A situation of 10years God can sought out in a second. You have to entrust yourself in God's hand. It may not make sense at the moment but you are sure to break forth with praise. What you suffer doesn't stop you from soaring. Beyond all reasonable doubt be persuaded that all you entrust in God's hand is safe and secure. Why worry when you can table it before God. Tomorrow May not be known by you but it is secured in Christ Jesus if you let him have his way fully.

Lord  I commit my life and all that concerns me into your hands dear Lord. I decrease that you will increase. In the face of challenges I am not bothered because the Lord my strength will never fail. I am not ashamed for the glory of Lord is risen upon me in Jesus name Amen

TODAY'S TIP : WHAT TRAMPLED YOU TODAY CAN CAUSE YOUR TRIUMPH TOMORROW GOD IS A MIRACLE WORKING GOD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment