Sunday 29 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: REVELATIONS BIRTHS MANIFESTATION
JEREMIAH 1:11-12:Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

The Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge. When the secret of your life is stayed locked in a mystery how do you manifest destiny. Faith is the manifestation of things hoped for. There is a word for you at every season, day and hour with your heart connected to God. There is a light for divine revelation and in that God directs you in the path to manifest destiny. You must submit yourself to God so you can see through his eyes in the realm he wants you to operate  in, so you can manifest in the wonder of his glory. Manifestation is beyond physical experience but spiritual revelation. The purpose of revelation is to breakdown mystery into the light of manifestation.

PRAYER : Father open my eyes to see in the light and direction you desire me to go. Father enlighten my understanding and heighten my spiritual depth. Equip with me with all I need to function and move in the next level. Make me better than yesterday in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP : INSTRUCTION WITHOUT GOD IS DESTRUCTION. DIRECTION WITHOUT GOD'S DIRECTIVES BRINGS DELAY. STAY WITH GOD SO YOU CAN STAY ON COURSE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment