Saturday 7 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: STRENGTHENED IN THE PLACE OF ASSIGNMENT
2CHRONICLES 1:1-David's son King Solomon was able to gain complete control over his kingdom, because Yahweh his God helped him and enabled him to become very great.

When God gives you an assignment /ordain you to something he releases an unusual strength. If you can truly depend on him and not try to outshine God (which is impossible) in the assignment he has placed in your hands then you shall come out great. Solomon had strength to rule over the people because God was with him. He knew that he needed God because God placed him there in the first place. Always know that you need God and you didn't get to where you are without him. Don't think you have arrived when you reach that canaan, go back to God, the foundation and founder of that assignment and let him empower you for it. You can't fight battles or face things that you haven't been empowered to, you have to trust God even more.

Father strengthen me in the place you have called and sent me to. Father you are my backbone. I receive grace to be more than the expectations others have placed on me. I receive the kind of wisdom and understanding that makes me stand out. I manifest with divine power and authority. I soar beyond disappointment and setback. What stood as my disappointment becomes a divine appointment to me. Lord take the glory over all I do in Jesus name ,Amen !

TODAY'S TIP:WE ARE NOTHING WITHOUT GOD'S HELP!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment