Tuesday 3 July 2018

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET : MY PLACE SHALL NIT BE TAKEN BY SATANIC INVADERS
1CHRONICLES 4:41- And these written by name came in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah, and smote their tents, and the habitations that were found there, and destroyed them utterly unto this day, and dwelt in their rooms: because there was pasture there for their flocks.

Devil is looking for every means to steal that Joy you criticize and that peace you take for granted. Where you are may not be the best but the devil and his agent are not happy with that your little . What you see physically may not be what you want but don't give chance to the devil to sap it because God wants to use it as a launching pad to take you into a season of plenty. Be steadfast, be spiritually sensitive to know those you let into your pasture. Some have come to sap you of what you have, to leave you with nothing. While you are taking steps to get to your prepared place hand all that you are and own over to the master. People are gunning for that seat, that wealth that job you call little you need to secure everything in Christ.

Father forgive my ungratefulness.Father I hand over everything I have to you, I ask that you will increase my little. By the power of God I decree a barricade over satanic invaders. Let my pasture be ever green. Father be the superior over all that I do. Father envelop me with your mercy. Lord launch me Into my place of plenty and let nothing ever cut me short of what you have prepared for me in Jesus name Amen.

TODAY'S TIP: WHAT YOU DON'T COMMIT INTO GOD'S HAND YOU ARE INDIRECTLY HANDING OVER TO THE DEVIL.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment